Sunday, January 17, 2010

When These Eyes Can't Close...


I cant seem to sleep for almost a month now. And because of that I get migrain attack and bloody nose. People have been saying it could be due to the fact that I think too much [too bloody much]. But do I? Let's hear their theories shall we...
.
.
LINDA
She thinks I'm in L.O.V.E [owh crap]. That's still a theory though I sometimes think that she needs theraphy. And she is so excited bout it [geez, I wonder why]. But, in terms of advise, LOL she can be so stern. She forbids me from taking any caffeinated and isotonic drinks [that comes from a lad named Raja Muhammad Yusufi]. I have to beg her like a puppy for one cup of coffee. And the answer was "NOP".
..
..
ALMOST EVERYONE
I think too much. Haha, as short as that. Hmm, good theory but what do I actually think? Dunno.
..
..
DR JASMEET a.k.a DR GOOD LOOKING
His professional opinion tells that I have a lot going on in my mind which result to STRESS. Golly, I dont recall being stressed out. But hey, he's the doctor. *sigh*. He prescribed me with a medication [I dont know what do they call it] but it kinda works. But of course, I cant be depending on it too much.
..
..
Overall, I myself cant tell the reason behind me not being able to sleep. Very depressive taking into consideration that I feel so fuckin lonely every nights, but I keep myself busy:
1. I read [tsk tsk tsk],
2. I listen to music [lalalala~],
3. I surf the net [and most of the time I end up cursing cause the connection macam konek]
4. I study [krohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh]
5. I every night send text msgs to few friends whom I think would still be awake but...[none replied]
.
.
.
Though life can be a bit rough and depressive when your eyes are still wide open when the world is snoring like nobody's business, BUT thanks to one person, life aint that bitch. He keeps me company everyday. Most of the times through text msgs but yeah, we do talk over the phone some times. When some might say it is L**E [ehem, yes LINDA I am referring to YOU], I like to say it is a noble deed done by a good friend.
.
.
We are not gay, we are special =)

5 comments:

  1. nyah,wut d hell epen 2 u? kau perlukan percutian yang hebat utk tenangkan pkran~ tc & yes,no coffee okey..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mak tkleh tido la nyah...
    mlm2 main monopoli sorg2. cm bangang...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kau tensyen keje + ade prob ke nyah...take it slowly jgn tekan sgt nnt kau takleh draq mlm2 mak takde geng nnt..sob~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..jgn risau nyah. mak ok je!
    huhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. meh le tido same, mak temankan!

    ok?

    jah..MOJ!

    ReplyDelete