Monday, March 29, 2010

*sigh*

Life is a journey,
That is ahead us,
Happiness and sorrow,
I share,
I smile,
With those who want to smile with me,
And those who want to share,
The feelings within,
On how I see life,
And how I embrace every single opportunity,
With the people I love, care, and treasure.




Life is a journey,
My journey,
A path I’m leading,
With every courage and honour,
These walks,
These steps,
These runs,
Are graced by their presence,
Enlightened by their existence,
As they are with me,
Through every pain,
And every joy,
I shall not worry,
For I know that they will always be with me,
As I endure these walks, these steps, these runs.




Life is a journey,
Which I embark not alone,
But with the people I love.

Life is a journey,
Which might have taken me years,
Before I reach the destination,
But fear no more,
As I know that they will be with me,
Throughout the voyage,
And they will be waiting for me,
The moment I land.

For they are my friends,
My companions for life,
And life is indeed a journey…





Mary, please don't go...

2 comments: