Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Comparison

I've witnessed a fall. Suffered by my own blood, whom I shall refer to as the "Unlucky Lad". So bad it hurts almost every soul in the family. A fall caused by a woman. Whom I shall refer to as the "Butt-Face".
.
.
This Butt-Face used to be someone significant in my family. Someone loved by the Unlucky Lad. They seemed perfect for one another. They looked happy. They were blissed with children from their own flesh, whom I shall refer to as the "Yo-yo Siblings". They were...a family.
.
.
I grew up watching their happiness. I laughed at their silly jokes about one another. I used to hug that Butt-Face, and everytime that happened, she would giggle and asked me to stop. I watched how her eyes fulled with love and joy whenever the Unlucky Lad was around. How she smiled at his presence. I watched all that.
.
.
But sky isnt always bright. Summer wont last forever.
.
.
Butt-Face cheated. On the Unlucky Lad. On the Yo-yo Siblings. On us. All of us, whom I shall refer to as the "Clan". Butt-Face is a liar. A cold hearted liar. Butt-Face is a bitch.
.
.
The moment the Clan found out about this, everybody went ballistic. All of us. We felt sorry for the Unlucky Lad. Sorry for the Yo-yo Siblings. Butt-Face went gracely without remorse. Without guilt. Butt-Face is a bitch.
.
.
The Clan made a pact. This has to stop. The Unlucky Lad needs to build his own wall again. Swag that moves. Chicks hunting. All that. Unlucky Lad must have a new life. Forget that Butt-Face. So we told him.
.
.
But I guess plans are just plans. Unlucky Lad finds it hard to let go. Hard to erase. Hard to delete. All memories, laughs, tears, everything he shared with a woman whom he used to call wife (I call her Butt-Face). Unlucky Lad is weak.
.
.
At certain point I just want to present the Unlucky Lad with a bitch slap. Double bitch slap if I may. Just enough to wake him up. To let him understand, that he needs a WIFE in his life. Butt-Face was not a wife. She was just a woman. Not qualified to the heaven underneath your feet.
.
.
I think about this so many times. Butt-Face is the eldest in the family and Unlucky Lad is the youngest. I am the eldest in my family and my other half, whom I shall refer to as the "Lucky Lad" is the youngest in his.
.
.
Butt-Face and the Unlucky Lad used to care and love one another so much. I am sure that the Lucky Lad and I share the same passion.
.
.
Butt-Face and the Unlucky Lad were the 'ying yang' couple. The same goes to me and the Lucky Lad.
.
.
These similarities frighten me. I now panic.
.
.
But hey, why should I?
.
.
Butt-Face thinks with her arse, while I think with my brain.
.
.
Butt-Face talks with her boobs, while I talk with my heart.
.
.
Butt-Face is a cheap ho, while I am a great miss.
.
.
Butt-Face's love was plastic. Mine is not.
.
.
Butt-Face thinks that heaven is everywhere, while I know that heaven lies with your mother and husband.
.
.
A note to the Unlucky Lad, please use your God given brain to think smart even though you have all the God given right to remain stupid.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment