Monday, November 1, 2010

Just a Thought...Nothing Fancy

People ask, how can I be so calm about life? *inclusive of working life*
.
.
My answer:
Life is friggin' short! Enjoy!
.
.
People ask, how can I be so cool about dramas?
.
.
My answer:
So long you arent part of them, why bother?
.
.
People ask, how can I be so positive about almost everything?
.
.
My answer:
God gave you life to live, air to breath, so, what's with the face?
.
.
People ask, how can I be so acceptive about myself?
.
.
My answer:
There are reasons as to why God created you to be YOU and not someone else. If others cant look at me without being so speculative, if people cant talk to me without being so presumptuos and if masses cant see me without being so fuckin' judgmental....who am I to stop them?
.
.
People ask, "arent you afraid it might cause you him?"
.
.
My answer:
Jodoh tu kat tangan Tuhan.
.
.
My name is Faizura Ismail and I dont live to be anyone's dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment