Saturday, January 15, 2011

Young is just a Word...is it?

Ignore not the title
.
This coming February will be interesting as not only I'm gonna be celebrating my sisters' birthdays (dodot and kak kung), but I will be witnessing a solemnization of two souls, two minds, and two hearts..*sorry Nick but I think I cant meet you and Adele during the CNY*
.
I am talking bout my cousin, Faiz *yes we share the same name but he is a guy*..he's 23 this year and that dudu is getting married. *sigh*
.
Wait! Why am I sighing? Isnt it a good thing that someone close to me is getting hitched? I should be happy shouldnt I? *ok, so many questions at the same breath of time*
.
Fine...I am happy but at the same time I am concerned. He is young and that girl is more younger. Can they manage? Both are still studying and once he is done with his degree, he'll be leaving the wife in that cold land named RUSSIA cz she has few more years to spend there.
.
No no, I am not jealous cz he steps ahead of me but this is serious.
.
Oh well, his parents are ok so why bother right?
.
Mak ngah, saya mahu peti ais sebagai hadiah langkah bendul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment