Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blog dh Bersawang but waddehek!

Last time I updated this blog was somewhere 2-3 months ago. Geez, my work is a cancer to my brain. Like really..
.

So, nothing much to yap about. I must say that I'm leading quite a boring life. But of course, this is the only place where my thoughts are fully delivered and I dont really have to worry about the consequences as I just simply dont care.

.

I have this awesome relationship with my old man, where I can talk almost about everything and not having to feel shy about anything. He is a guy that I adore, I grew up to be nothing but him. That is how much I have given my respect to a person called dad.

.

He is a nice chap, I remember how my late granny used to tell us stories about him, about how he was growing up and how he treated her and her late husband. He is a good lad.

.

The only thing that can ruin our good bond is the fact that how much I despise some people who came from the same blood and flesh as him. Boy, it is just amazing how people can be so awesomely retarded.

.

I dont mind if they hate me because of this post. I dont care if they refuse to talk to me anymore because of this post. I simply dont give a damn.

.

But I do mind when you people disturb him. I do care when you people take advantage over his soul. I simply will scream my brain out just to slap some sense into your faces.

.

I just cant remember when was the last time I felt sincere talking to you guys. Now it seems like pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment