Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's Been a While

Guess what? After a long hiatus, I am back.

.

Well, perhaps not as often as before but sufficient enough to cover most of everything.

.

A lot has happened since May 2011. Good thing, bad things. Good things keep you sane and bad things make you stronger, at least. Work wise, I am still me. The old cursing machine me. Tried to go slow during the holy month of Ramadhan but guess I need more than preseverance. I need miracle (I think).

.

Life in general, fine. I am so grateful for everything and everyone in my life. Yes, I dont have everything under the sun but enough to bring a smile to this face every single day without fail. Allah, I know I'm not really a good muslim but I must have done something to deserve this rahmah of yours. Alhamdulillah.

.

Friendship wise, super fine. Now it's like a tradition to go on vacation on a monthly basis. Yes yes, dont you know we are a bunch of the heirs and the heiresses (flip hair)? On a serious note, I am blessed with great companions. Who are there with their shoulders for me to lean on, ears to listen and big bedonkey hugs as and when I need them. My ol' man used to tell this: "our future doesnt rely entirely on luck and hard work. Suppose it also on a tiny fragment based on who your friends are. As great companions lead you through success and the opposite drag you to hell".------> hear hear!
.
Personal Life. Darn good. Got engaged last November to the man I love, counting months to the big day, slimming down (looking like a pregnant cow on my own wedding day is the last thing I want to happen). It still feels surreal though. Cz that is the same guy I met years back in the library. The same guy who was doing research on Professional Practice alone in his red sweater. The guy who offered me his friendship. A long lasting one. I would do it all over again. I will not miss a thing. Not even one.



Hairi. Tunang. Saya


credit gmbr
kawan hairi yg amek gmbr ni (i dont know his name sorry) and of course hairi yg edit gmbr ni

No comments:

Post a Comment