Friday, October 16, 2009

Vague

Dirty I feel
Like mud on my skin
Heart beats but why can’t I hear it?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking at the old photos
Grasping back the memories
As they take me into times
How I feel so dead
Drawing life without a family
Alone it must be
To stay unaided and nobody is here with me
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should I stare
Or let it drifts away
Humble I must say
To have everything without having to pay
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is my palm different from others?
God, hope I know
Which path to follow…
So I won’t get lost in the puzzle of my own
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angels, lead me
So I can live again…

No comments:

Post a Comment