Monday, February 15, 2010

Aku vs Sepatu Tinggi

Iju's wedding is just around the mamak corner. Let's do the checklist shall we:
Baju pengapit: checked!,
Tudung: Not a probie,
Perfume:checked!,
Make up [urggh]:checked!,
heels:matilah!
.
.
I asked Iju one day whether would it be ok if I just have my black boots on. Her response, "Matilah Faiz!"...ok ok, get it...
.
.
I was doing some heels huntings last few weeks and the result was amazing~~~~~~~~ly stoopid. I fell each time.
.
.
Let's see what happened last time when I put on those maderfaker heels:
1. Jatuh meniarap depan lif fakulti undang-undang Ahmad Ibrahim. *Imagine the lift was so packed of people and there you are, lying down gracefully*

2. Tersungkur kt majlis orang kawen *betul2 depan mamat2 katering tgh basuh pinggan mangkuk*

3. Jalan mcm mak nyah beranu besar *it is very hard to walk in those heels*

4. Ect...haha
.
.
Let's face it people..I am a black belt holder in Tae-Kwon-Do, I get kicked and punched at, I broke my finger during a sparring session, I broke a wood block in half using my fist...and I cant even wear proper shoes for a wedding *to make things worse, I am one of the bloody pengapit*
.
.
*BIG SIGH IS COMING*
.
.
credit to Lalalingerie.com for the picture

3 comments: