Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Bloody 8 am and I'm still awake.

Dear blog,

Pardon me for not coming here more often. I am a busy bloke [with a vagina] and my life sucks at the moment.
.
Why? Owh, havent u heard? I have developed a new skill now; I dont longer sleep. Tadaaa! [clap clap]
.
I just spoke to a friend [he's most probably snoring like a cow rite now..demm], and he told me, "when u believe in something, u can achieve it"..
.
.
That was inspirational, especially when it came out from someone who is younger than you. Funny thing about life is that, you can never be too old or too young to give advises. Where most juniors call me 'Kak Faiz', he calls me by my name. When most juniors tend to treat you differently because of the age barrier, he says 'Fuck you' to your face. Hahaha..well, at least he is being true to himself and to everyone around him.
.
.
Haish...bile la bole tido ni...

No comments:

Post a Comment