Friday, December 31, 2010

Berbudilah kepada Tanah

Ignore the title.
.
So we all bid farewell to 2010. Let's review my 2010 shall we?
.
January 2010:
Waiting patiently for March to come.
Discussion every Tuesday night at Sushi King Sooka for Iju-Jimie's wedding.
YM with Mary in the office everyday.
.
February 2010:
Waiting not so patiently for March to come.
Iju-Jimie's wedding was a total blast. Everyone had fun.
And for the first time in my life, I didnt fall wearing heels.
YM with Mary in the office...yes everyday.
.
March 2010:
March came!!! Me and Iju we said bye bye to Mohamed Ridza & Co. Damn it was a relief!
Ayah got super pissed off. Spent the whole night driving and talking to Hairi in tears.
27/3/2010 - my significant date.
.
April 2010:
Officially unemployed. Sending resumes like sending wedding cards.
Ibu's bibik at home.
.
May 2010:
Officially a solicitor in Cheang & Ariff. Can no longer YM with Mary.
Iju got in as well in Edlin Ghazaly on the same day.
.
June 2010:
Jakarta retreat.
2 years of studying officially ended in this month.
.
July 2010:
Amy's wedding.
The only one excluded for the Pangkor trip. Demm~
.
August 2010:
The first Ramadhan as someone's other half.
.
September 2010:
My birthday.
My first Syawal as someone's other half.
Trip to PD was awesome though it was only for a short period of time.
.
October 2010:
Listened to Maher Zain for the first time.
My LLM convocation took place.
The month that made me realized that I cant no longer be like this.
.
November 2010:
Trip to Langkawi was planned.
Got excited about it.
Figured that few people are just anal.
.
December 2010:
Trip to Langkawi cancelled. Demm~
Went to someone's house introduced to as someone's other half.
Googled Manggis Production.
.
.
.
Yawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment