Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm Getting Emo-er Each Entry

If only I have the moral strength to tell it out loud to your face, God trust me I would.
.
I wonder most of the times, what on the mother-fu**er earth do you see in her? All the lies, all the back stabbing..come on!!
.
She is whoring her worthless anal self around, being completely twathead, ignoring her own flesh and blood...while you act both characters as mom and dad, running here and there trying to ensure that your kids have a place to sleep and food to eat while you busting your sorry ass working.
.
She does what?
.
FREAKIN' NOTHING!
.
And you, yes YOU..can still be so soft.
.
Funny
.
Really funny
.
Cz like I said earlier, maturity doesnt always come with age.
.
You can be a bloody 40 and still stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment